A beginner’s floral design workshop to learn a bit about the basics of floral care, design, and how to create your very own footed bowl arrangement (as seen in the product photos). Plus, you'll get to have a one on one mini styling session with Ashley and a professional photographer to photograph your finished arrangement. As always, there will be plenty of photo-ops and surprises in between, too!
Workshop includes all floral supplies for the class, and you'll also receive:
- 2.5 hours of instruction and stlying with Maria of Maxit Flower Design and Ashley of Sugar & Cloth
- 1 short and sweet, hands-on styling session
- 2 professional photos of your arrangement
- 1 pair of floral shears
- 1 milk glass flower vessel
- Champagne and floral inspired cocktails by LeGrand Courtage
- Floral apron
- Light bites by Pondicheri
- A goodie bag valued at $100+ with items from Langford Market, Deep Eddy Vodka, The Sugar Confetti Shop, Craft Box, The Bannerie, and more!
When: Saturday September 6th, noon-2:30pm
Where: Sugar & Cloth studio, East Downtown, Houston, TX
Price: $231.83 (includes Paypal fees)
Class: 18 people
Please be sure you can attend as there are no refunds or exchanges on workshops once purchased. By purchasing a ticket, you're acknowledging the terms of agreement.